Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
30 + countries are supported by our Region Europe Service Delivery Integration Team! Would you like to become our new Business Process Analyst? This is a great opportunity for less experienced IT professionals to start their career in the world leading pharma company. The person on this position will have opportunity for professional development by being part of the global IT organization.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support organizing and managing regular Reporting and Feedback Meetings (including KPI reporting, preparation and follow-ups)
• Facilitate regular meetings with relevant Stakeholders and report key performance indicators, analyze service short falls and provide feedback to the Service Delivery and COE units Demand Management
• Provide Stakeholders with relevant information and updates & support Business in case of new upcoming demand
• Support F&P IT team to collect demand and facilitate the following steps (e.g. High Level Effort Estimation) Escalation Management
• Support F&P IT Processes and take care that SU are following these processes (e.g. Incident Management, Change Management).
• Good understanding of business process analysis & design and system architecture concepts
• Good knowledge of IT solutions in scope of business domain (key supported area are finance and procurement
• Ability to solve complex business process / information challenges
• Fundamental knowledge of Service and Project Management
• Proficiency in English language & Bachelor’s Degree
• SAP or any other ERP system knowledge
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
SAP, coordination, Business, Analyst, Excel, Reporting, IT, Finance, Procurement,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic