Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
13k SAP customers and more than 1300 partners are investing in the SAP Cloud platform – Novartis is one of them. Do you want to take a leading part in this journey? Join the Novartis ERP Competence Center.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Owns and Leads the global functional design for his/her domains ensuring that the functional architecture is appropriate across the business domain(s) cross-divisionally. Leads global governance models in his/her functional domain with alignment with Design Integration Architect and Cross-Functional Architect.
• Provide consulting to business groups in alignment with Business Partnering and Solution Design (e.g. scoping of programs/projects/High level efforts estimations for staffing, Resolution of key gaps/scope discussions before project). Master Data Lead and chair the CAB meetings. Conduct assessments of processes with close collaboration with business and business partners. Capture architectural requirements.
• Create global application roadmaps in an alignment with business process owners Project accountabilities - prepare and own high-level effort estimates based on the project portfolio for his/her domain. Support and/or lead scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects, propose solutions for key gaps and provide high-level effort estimation to Solution deployment for CAR preparation.
• Responsible for the full functional delivery of a project in line with Core including training and documentation. Deliver according to the project timelines and align with other functional areas in the same project - evaluate alternative approaches, prototype as needed, recommend solutions, create and maintain architecture documentation. Ensures the reusability of solution inventory and/or scalability of the new solutions.Accountable and responsible of design adherence of the project functional architecture.
• Takes design decisions with short to medium-term impact independently based on precedence and within guidelines generally available. Support hypercare, hand-over and post implementation review Decision Making. Act as design authority for escalations from projects/programs within the assigned area of responsibility.
• University degree or adequate equivalent - Bachelor degree in business/technical/ Excellent English, additional language preferred.
• 8 years of relevant professional, business / IT experience - SAP knowledge in specified module(s)/process areas. Deep insights on SAP Cloud platform service offerings (e.g. ABAP in the cloud, WebIDE, Portal, Workflow, Business rules, CPI..) for Neo and Foundry environment.
• Understanding SAP’s development & extension capabilities including different interfacing concepts on premise and in the cloud (API concepts, CPI, PO). Proven experience in SAP Logistics or SAP Order Management with good process insights in the Life Science area and related regulatory requirements (e.g. GXP, CSV, SOX..).
• Software development experience for Backend and Frontend Development (e.g. ABAP, Java, Java Script, FIORI, HTML5). Security implementation know how in the Cloud Foundry and Neo environment
• Experience in Project Management methodology and internal IT standards in an international environment. Proven experience in senior stakeholder management, experience in managing external consultants in different locations and time zone.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
SAP Cloud platforms, Software development (Backend and Frontend Development), Project Management
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic