Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
100,000+ endpoint devices! This role is part of ISRM Vulnerability Management - Remediation operations and you will be focused on End of Life & Legacy systems, external security scoring services and other security aspects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure that treatment plans are delivered to the agreed SLA, engage application managers and asset owners.
• Oversee problem management and drive identification of root causes as well as sufficient prevention of recurrences. Coordinate crisis management with relevant stakeholders, if required.
• Ensure adherence to documented operational procedures to maintain system integrity. Ensure that configuration items are identified, accounted, reported, verified and audited (where applicable).
• Ensure proper user and access management. Identify potential improvement areas for the owned system or application and connected services. Maintain and ensure all application data is consistent across the various repositories.
• Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created and accepted by stakeholders. Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Operations Expert service scope.
• College degree or comparable work experience is preferred
• 2-5 years of experience in IT Security field
• Experience with analytics tools (Excel is must have, Power BI is advantage)
• General IT and Security knowledge, track actions end-to-end
• Excellent English and communication skills
• Experience with senior business/ IT stakeholders
• Ability to work fully work independently and to lead without authority with good understanding of business processes
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
IT Security field, analytics tools, Excel, Stakeholder Management
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic