Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
1!billion patients are touched by Novartis every year and IT becomes more and more critical in the engagement with patients, care givers and HCPs. As Executive Admin in IT, you will support members of the leadership team to drive new technology, keep the IT environment save and support Novartis on its growth journey.
Executive Assistant to Novartis ITLT members, this role: Provides a wide range of advanced administrative duties including scheduling, T&E and financial management, and heavy meeting and program management as well as assigned projects in support of 3-4 ITLT team members.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
•The nature of the job involves frequent interaction at all levels of the organization and regular exposure to confidential data, requiring considerable use of tact, integrity, discretion, and professional judgment.
• The incumbent is expected to multi-task well and must work independently with only general guidance on what is to be delivered.
• Provides a wide range of advanced administrative duties including scheduling, T&E and financial management, and heavy meeting and program management
• Manages and maintains the ITLT member calendar for meetings, web conferences and teleconferences.
• Manages the flow and keeps track of invoices; supports coding, obtains approvals and interacts with Finance/ Accounts Payable to ensure payments are made in an accurate and timely manner. - Independently manages ad hoc projects or annual projects.
• Bachelor degree or above
• Very good written and spoken English
• Experience as Administrative Expert and relevant additional career training
• Ability to interact with people - Rapidity of actions
• Very good communication and organizational skills
• Excellent Time Management
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Add all variances on job title, locations, and specific terms
1, 99-200 Poddębice-Praga, Poland