Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
10 Buyers will be impacted directly by your leadership! The Team Lead S2C leads the teams of cluster associates for defined service line according to assigned geographies and continuous improvement activities in line with standard defined processes. The role ensures that the services in the allocated area are performed according to defined service levels and quality standards. The role supports assigned countries/categories according to the globally defined processes.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible to measure KPIs for respective service line within the cluster and propose improvements.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive change management activities in sync with GPOs.
• Responsible to implement business plans in area of responsibility in sync with country plans.
• Coach the team and monitor the quality of the team deliverables and support change management activities in the service line and drive process reviews in the regions for respective area of responsibility and implementation of action plans to address identified gaps.
• Responsible development and maintenance process SOPs, training materials and work instructions for the area of responsibility.
• University/Advanced degree is required.
• Excellent spoken and written English.
• 5 years of experience of working in a global and diverse environment in a similar position.
• Experience Contract management tools, eSourcing tools (e.g SAP Ariba) and ERP requisition tools would be an advantage.
• Experience in reporting & analytical tools (SAP BW, MS Access and MS Excel).
• Experience with procurement operations and sourcing.
• Experience in process management.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Procurement, Leadership, Manager, Managing, Team, Coordination, Customer Care, Contracting,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic