Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
60,000 Novartis associates are supported by our Global People and Organization team of System Experts. Aligning processes and system functionalities that optimize P&O operations around the world is our passion – and we are good at it. The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for employees, managers and HR community in Germany and Austria to create a positive customer experience through problem understanding, communicating promptly on progress and engaging customers with a courteous and professional attitude.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide rapid, high quality and validated response/support to all HR related queries and requests
• Take ownership for queries and be responsible for case opening and closing (end to end) and provide the first and final point of contact for the customer • Maintain Personnel Administration HR data changes or actions effective on 1 associate per action/change
• Escalate requests that cannot be resolved directly to the appropriate experts
• Ensure compliance in accordance with Data Privacy and Protection guidelines and other relevant legislation
• Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent working experience
• 1+ years’ experience in P&O Services (or similar customer service organizations) preferably in larger organizations
• Fluent in German and English
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
German HR SAP Customer support
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
English (advanced), German (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.