Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
30,000! is the number of lines changes we process In Global Master Data per month. The Finance Master Data Reporting Enablement Business Intelligence Senior Expert is responsible for sustaining and increasing quality and automation in Financial Reporting (FCRS/NPMR BI pre-fills & reports and data extractors) Maintains the master data to reporting definition. Define BI reports and what business objects are used to define a report for finance Generating change request for reporting purposes Business ownership of the different finance extractors, queries and BI pre-fills. Single Point Of Contact between the Consolidation and Reporting (C&R) and the BI team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Positioned as expert lead in Finance BI reporting and Ensure operation excellence of all finance master data to reporting definition for the finance data objects in scope
• Lead continuous improvement initiatives across master data reporting enablement and act as the main contact for the business on reporting Performance Management and Service Delivery
• Ensure operational excellence and compliance in running the MDM operations teams in , for all countries, processes and data objects in scope
• Act as an escalation path for issues and work with the Global team to ensure that appropriate troubleshooting efforts are conducted for recurring problems until permanent solutions are implemented
• Monitor and implement KPI’s for associated data objects in line with overall MDM data standards and share best practices with other regional FMD Leads in Prague, Mexico and Kuala Lumpur
• University level degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance or Chartered Accountant / IT or related Engineering / MBA desirable Lean / Six Sigma Certified preferred
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• 6+ years of in-depth finance functional expertise with exposure to Master Data and financial reporting
• Understanding of how master data objects affect reporting
• Expertise in Proof of Concept on MDM technologies in order demonstrate strategic process improvement value
• SAP and BI desirable
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Add all variances on job title, locations, and specific terms
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic