Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
25! That’s the number of associates in our “Enterprise Data Management” team who build solutions across domains in data management space, and provide solid foundation for analytics & reporting.
Implement MDM solutions using Tibco-EBX and deliver solutions with agreed quality and timelines - Is overall responsible the design of the systems in alignment with design and architectural standards, while meeting quality, performance, security and business requirements. - Define and govern coding standards.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure that MDM solutions are implemented using EBX as per the requirements.
• Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e.high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements.
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Ensure system design standards are defined to improve and sustain standardization of solutions
• Ensure that solutions meet requirements outlined in the architecture handbook
• At least 3 to 5 years’ experience working on end to end MDM solutions using Tibco-EBX
• Must have experience working on at least three end-to-end project on EBX 5.8
• Experience on Data Modeling in EBX, Designing and implementing Work Flows, User Role Definition, Match-Merge, Reference Data on EBX MDM platform
• Experience implementing complex APIs in EBX and integrating with other systems using REST/SOAP web services
• Analyze, Understand & Document Technical Gaps, Conduct technology fitment and Familiar with Data Cleansing, Data Quality, Data Governance and Data Migration concepts
• Proven ability to work successfully with technical and non-technical groups, and manage multiple responsibilities
• Provide technical guidance/ Conduct technical reviews
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic