Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
2-3! That is the number of global projects that you might be supporting globally. Novartis Business Services IT (NBS IT) is working to support Novartis to deliver better patient outcomes through innovative use of information and technology. As technology is reshaping the healthcare industry, IT will be a differentiator for our businesses, inspiring new ideas and enabling Novartis to reimagine medicine. To continue to add even greater value for the business we need to have the right people with the right capabilities in the right location. We need to be customer-oriented and focus on bringing the best services and solutions to the business – both globally and locally – to support our patients. NBS IT offers this extraordinary work experience with a real opportunity to develop in a highly fast-paced technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure that system designs adhere to solution architecture design (i.e. high level conceptual design) and are traceable to functional as well as non-functional requirements in projects/enhancements
• Ensure designs produced adhere to architectural roadmap and support the development, execution and operations of solutions
• Ensure system design standards are defined to improve and sustain standardization of solutions and that project/enhancements work is delivered to agreed time, cost and quality constraints following the release calendars
• Support scoping, fit-gap workshops for projects/enhancements, propose solutions for key gaps, provide effort estimations and alignment with business teams
• Establish standardized design and development processes to enable cost effective delivery and take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Solution Design scope
• University degree in Information Systems or comparable education, experience or equivalent.
• English – fluent spoken and written, another languages are plus
• 5+ years IT experience, preferably in Analytics / Big Data experience, Hadoop + Hive +Spark (python/scala) expertise is a must
• Hands on experience in solution design and / or architecture
• Good level of expertise in Advanced Analytics Technologies
• Good knowledge of applications in a Big Data environment.
• Experience in vendor management and working with 3rd parties onshore & offshore
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
IT, Big data, Analyzes, Analytics Technologies, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, data, solution design, engineering,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic