Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
25 countries & the opportunity to make an impact in a global organization. Payroll Services at Novartis is embarking on a 3 year transformational journey and you can help us get to where we need to be. We are searching for a motivated self-starter interested in furthering his/her career within the Payroll Service field. You possess an interest in payroll and benefits, and the curiosity to expand and enrich your knowledge. The Payroll Transition Admin role is designed to grow within our evolving HR department and will gain exposure as we move through transitioning our Payroll Service operation to our Global Service Centre in Prague.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Supports day-to-day operations within the Payroll team with compiling and entering pay-roll data, and reconcile errors to maintain accurate and complete payroll records
• Works with the Payroll team to review wages computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll
• Prepares reports of semi-monthly payroll earnings, taxes, and deductions for both the HR and Finance departments
• Process & coordinate leave of absence across multiple states (including keeping proper and timely documentation) for all employees from the commencement of a leave of absence through the return-to-work for each employee.
• Provides counseling to employees and their managers on policies and procedures related to leaves of absence, advising employees on leave eligibility and managers on status of approved leaves.
• Monitors payroll deductions related to leaves and work with the payroll team to resolve any leave-pay issues.
• Bachelor degree in HR/Business Management or related field preferred
• Excellent English and Dutch or German both spoken and written
• Min. 1 year of experience with processing payroll
• experience with transition project is plus
• Background in HR and/or Payroll
• Experience in Shared Service Center
• Experience in Payroll provider company
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Payroll, BeNeLux, EMEA, Transition, Projects, HR, SAP, Finance, Analytics, Processes,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
English (proficient), Dutch (intermediate)