Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
786! The minimum number of applications which should be assessed and at least 150 databases will be on-boarded to a Data Masking service owned by a global Data Protection team delivering services for a big multinational company. Do you want to take a leading part in this? Join Novartis Information Security and Risk Management!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Works across ISRM Data Protection toolsets and initiatives to ensure consistency in tool implementation and operational processes with focus on Data Masking and database protection technology areas.
• Participates in functional project meetings and gathers business requirements for critical applications and data protection initiatives.
• Collaborates with global application management teams and application business owners is a consultative and directive role to ensure proper technical security controls for critical data elements. Assists in the definition of and manages data protection metrics and KPI’s for critical applications.
• Manages 3rd party vendors in relation within service scope. Coordinates with Security Operations Center on topics related to critical applications. Ensures adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Service scope. Ensure appropriate operational service documentation is created and accepted by stakeholders.
• Ensure all services/major accountabilities (based on ITOM Role, Anchor Role, Design Authority Input/function Input) are delivered to the agreed SLAs. Establishing secure configuration and management of security controls applied to data globally. Needs to be able to influence IT application and business teams to take action in case of lack of appropriate data protection.
• Degree in business/technical/scientific area or comparable education/experience, professional information security certification such as CISSP, CISM or ISO 27001 auditor / practitioner is preferre English
• 5 years of working experience with strong focus on IT and business, information and security compliance
• 2 years of experience working in Data Loss Prevention, Data Masking, and other data protection solutions
• Broad understanding and knowledge of general IT infrastructure technology, systems and management processes (IT and Business)
• Business English required
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Information Security, Security Compliance, Data Loss Prevention, Data Masking, IT infrastructure technology
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic