Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
105,000 people reimagining medicine for more than 750 million people globally. That’s also the number of people in Novartis you may impact as our new Internal Consultant. Part of a team that enable, support and deliver major transformation initiatives globally. So if you like the idea of that kind of global impact, have a background in management consulting and business transformation, and want to help join an innovative company, get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you.
Management Consultant’s role is part of a new internal consulting practice with responsibility for delivering strategic consulting programs, driving operational efficiencies and implementing business change. Delivering a portfolio of consulting programs and projects globally and cross divisionally across the diverse functionality of Commercial, Scientific and Operational Services Practices, ensuring effective Project Management (PMO) and Business Process Transformation (BPT).
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Assist project teams in managing major internal customer transformation programs and projects through business process modelling and implementing new ways of working so that they: Achieve successful outcomes for all managed projects; Ensuring the solution is properly designed and implemented according to the relevant project methodology and approach agreed with customer; Ensuring deliverables are prepared within the relevant project delivery methodology, managing project risks, where required; Ensuring appropriate compliance with other compliance frameworks, as appropriate, including: NP4, POP, NFCM, IGM, ICE; Support management of the project portfolio through regular status reporting and stakeholder management updates
• Support the Principal Consultants to develop consulting tools and methodologies for delivering consulting project opportunities
• Support multi-disciplinary teams – internal customer, functional, IT, third party
• Facilitate and drive change in a heavily networked environment
• Will involve regular travel to Novartis locations where full-time or part-time on-site project delivery is required for internal customers.
• Postgraduate degree in technical or business discipline and further education in Change management, Project management, Facilitation /Coaching
• A developing change agent with project and program management experience from a Top 5 consulting firm either as permanent hire or internship
• Demonstrated analytical, process-oriented and data driven mindset - A proven ability to manage multi-functional business change and to get straight to the heart of issues and provide insights
• Experience, and proven ability to manage, team with, and motivate stakeholders of widely varying backgrounds across a dispersed and matrixed organization; In addition to be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills as well as solid presentation skills
• Fluent English; knowledge of a second major European language is an advantage
• Management consulting, Outsourcing or Phar
• Successful track record in application of consulting tools and solutions in solving complex business problems, including Lean Six Sigma (LSS)
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 90 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic