Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
150+ changes to reporting environment every year to support management decisions! Your team will be resposible for MIS and related visualization tools (NBS Genie, NBS SSAS Cubes) for NBS Customers, NBS Management and the NBS Financial Analysts as well as for NBS financial planning tools and processes and the overall MIS design, strategy and roadmap. You will lead complex global and local projects to continuously improve the MIS experience.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for overall NBS MIS combining different financial and operational data sources into one single powerful data warehouse. Provides analysis tools customized to the different user group’s from executive level to local levels needs, using state of the art IT business intelligence solutions. Provides customized reporting packages and on-line reporting solutions in high quality and according to agreed time lines to a wide range of different customers.
• Drives constant improvement of Reporting/Analysis capabilities and works close collaboration with key stakeholders Planning Tools and Processes. Designs with Central NBS Finance team the planning process and provides the necessary planning and data collection tools (templates, planning files, central calculations) and ensures timely consolidation and publication of the planning data in line with overall planning calendar. Responsible to submit the final NBS Financial planning data to BPC/FCRS MIS Design, Strategy and Roadmap.
• Owns the overall MIS design (SQL data model) ensures data integrity of the MIS, Owns the MIS Strategy and defines the technical solutions and applications that are used, Leads the MIS Roadmap and collaborates actively with the key stakeholders to refine the roadmap and to align prioritization of new developments. Drives continuous improvements at all levels of the MIS to better serve the customer community.
• Leads complex global and local projects in collaboration with the NBS Domains and the NBS Finance community to improve the MIS capability. Is responsible for data integrity, accuracy and security Projects. Works in close collaboration with IT Teams leveraging their experience and project resources to accelerate implementations Leadership/MIS Operations.
• Leads a team of database programmer for the day to day operations of the MIS (data transfers, ETLs, loads, publication). Oversees the implementation of new developments/enhancements. Partners closely with different NBS Domain and Finance stakeholders to at various levels to identify areas of further improvement. Runs trainings and workshops to across NBS organization to foster adoption and understanding. The MIS team is the center of excellence for any kind of data transformation tasks/issues.
• University degree in Finance/Economics and/or IT, desirable degrees: Accounting & Finance degrees/Certifications (eg. CPA/CIMA) or Informatics
• Min 10 year experience in Finance IT/Management Reporting. Strong programming skills: SQL, ETL, OLAP (hands on) SAP: CO, PCA, BW Other applications: SSAS, Excel, Visual Basic Analytical/Conceptual Thinking
• Technical IT / System and Data Warehousing skills. Experience in building data warehouses - strong relational and dimensional data modelling and database design - database administration - database performance tuning
• People management skills a must, able to formulate a vision and motivate a team, Project Management skills, experienced in project planning and execution
• Excellent English spoken and written, additional language in scope is an advantage
• Ability to translate business needs into technical solutions
• Very familiar with Financial concepts, processes and frameworks
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Finance IT/Management Reporting, SQL, System and Data Warehousing skills, People Management, Finance background
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic