Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
18! countries are supported by the Systems team, governing over 20 applications, covering more than 10 000 users. Would you like to be a part of the unique international team and learn the P2P processes and different systems? Join us now!
The P2P Reporting & Systems Specialist leads continuous improvement projects with the aim of increasing the effectiveness and efficiency of the end-to-end process focusing on generating opportunities for cross-divisional standardization.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Supports alignment of P2P processes and systems with customer needs through collaboration with local, divisional and global stakeholders from various functions (Finance, BPA, Sourcing, IT) to ensure buy-in from all involved parties
• Act as System Key User Lead and actively initiate and participate in improvements to sustain a highly effective and efficient process, and realize cost reduction opportunities including areas to standardize processes to optimize investments made in global ERP/SAP systems and financial services
• Log and monitor with prioritization logic the progress of incidents and other tickets raised with NBS IT support teams; including the provision of feedback to P2P operational teams impacted
• Support the measurement and delivery of service levels and SLA/KPI targets
• Manage Training on process and related systems for end-users, and outsourced operations
• 4-6 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
• Experience of managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation
• SAP experience, MM-PUR, FI-CO, AP, SRM, VIM,SIM, Workflow, Business Warehouse, Business Intelligence system knowledge
• Microsoft Excel - high-intermediate/advanced Excel skillset and Project Management exposure is an advantage
• Fluent English and German languages
• Bachelor degree or similar in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant / MBA desirable
• Lean / Six Sigma Certified preferred
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
English (proficient), German (advanced)