Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
Purpose of this role is to manage the delivery of medium size, programs and projects in time, quality and budget ensuring effective alignment of ERP investment with business requirements and effective use of resources, creating business value through consistent and efficient IT project service delivery. The Project Manager has to ensure business change management and readiness by constant and regular collaboration and alignment with Key Business and IT Stakeholders, reporting to senior management levels. Compliance with ERP IT project methodology framework and associated standards, templates and guidelines must be ensured by advising and coaching subordinates on programs and projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Lead the development and implementation of a medium to big-size scope and complexity programs/projects, to meet the goals and priorities of the Solution Deployment service line. Identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
• Follow a defined, agreed upon project methodology framework, ensuring compliance with Global ERP guidelines and associated best practices standards and templates. Manage project risks and pro-actively start mitigation actions. Prepare and drive smooth Transition to Operations and post Go-Live activities Decision Making. Have accountability for setting up and meeting realistic deadlines. Properly forecast changes and communicate current and projected issues.
• Develop methods to monitor projects and provide corrective measures if necessary, being responsible for resolving and assisting in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas. Identify opportunities for business process improvements within project scope.
• Ensure proper alignment across the different functions/processes and service lines, fostering the implementation of CORE solutions. Ensure customer requirements are fully met and deliver value according to the business case. Final selection of project staffing. Provide mentoring, coaching and direction setting to team members, in order to assure quality solutions are delivered.
• Manage project budget, deliverables, resources and assess team members performance, responsible for tracking projects cost and timelines progress through reviews of status reports to be shared with the relevant project stakeholders. Assess performance of project resources.
• University degree or adequate equivalent
• Very good spoken and written English
• 5 years of relevant professional business/ IT experience, In-depth understanding of business processes and the interrelationships with IT processes
• Exhibits a specialized knowledge in Project Management methodology, internal IT standards and finance processes
• Good knowledge of business process analysis and design, system architectures, technology standards, CSV, and regulatory requirements
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
ERP, IT Project Management, Business process analysis and design, System architectures
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic