Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
26! the number of associate who will support P2P as Business Partners in NGSC Prague
This position is responsible for overseeing the Business Partner relationship for P2P, serving as a P2P expert and key business liaison to drive compliant business processes in aligned countries with high complexity. This role is will collaborate with internal Novartis GPO, Spokes, customers and external suppliers to lead operational excellence as well as process and system efficiency initiatives, while maintaining controls and reporting.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provides services at expected levels with a clear customer service mindset. Drive industry standard best in class performance and a user-friendly End-user experience.
• TUnderstands P2P system landscape and full E2E P2P process. Can champion finance core compliance. Ensures quality, accuracy and effectiveness of the processes/system portfolio, securing company assets by executing strong NFCM/SOX controls all O2P applications, while providing accurate financial information and timely reporting.
• Manages controls and/or segregation of duties. Identifies P2P systems enhancement and ensures global scalability, finance core compliance and operational efficiency.
• Develops and maintains customer focused relationships with key stakeholders. In partnership, identifies and delivers business adaptive processes to ensure core compliance.
• Demonstrates experience in planning and leading projects utilizing project management techniques, with strong interpersonal and understanding of technical requirements. Extensive experience in organizational design and people management and development, with the ability to motivate and empower teams. Drive projects in partnership with teammates and in consideration of E2E process
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance / MBA
• 8-10 years of Financial experience, with in-depth functional & process expertize
• Previous experience in managing change and communications
• R2P/P2P expertise
• Proven record of successfully managing projects driving performance (e.g. ERP implementation)
• Excellent people skills, leadership exposure
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national, matrix organization
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
P2P, AP, project management, Leadership, communication
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
English (advanced), Hebrew (advanced)