Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
100+! That is number of all employees supporting R2R in Novartis Global Service Center in Prague!.
The Senior Financial Reporting & Accounting Specialist will enable and support the execution of quality Financial Reporting and Accounting services for the Novartis Group entities, having the oversight of end-to-end processes and by providing functional guidance to the team.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Provide functional guidance from an accounting perspective for business transactions. Interact proactively within NGSC (Novartis Global Service Center) and Divisions to ensure accurate accounting and financial reporting.
• Actively leads and/or performs the period-end closing and reporting in accordance with laws and Novartis required standards
• Leads and manages the balance sheet account reconciliations of allocated accounts and ensures timely resolution and cleans of overdue items identified
• Ensure compliance with Novartis Accounting Manual (NAM), Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and regulatory requirements and implementation in internal guidelines
• Act service oriented to enable service lines to deliver a high-performing organization and drive improvements/standard solutions while cultivating a customer service focus culture
• University level degree in Business Administration/ Economics/Finance or Chartered Accountant
• English required (written and spoken)
• 5-8 years of financial experience, with in-depth functional expertize
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multi-national organization
• SAP knowledge
• GL accounting knowledge
• Previous experience in managing Financial Services
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Accounting, GL, Reporting, VAT, SAP, ERP
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic