Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
20+! The number of countries supported by FC&C Team. The Financial Controls & Compliance Senior Specialist will be responsible for supporting the Financial Controls & Compliance Manager in ensuring compliance with Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and SOX 404 requirements.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure compliance with the Internal Controls over Financial Reporting, Novartis Financial Controls Manual (NFCM) and SOX 404 requirements
• Support SOX 404 attestation processes
• Understand business processes; review process documentation and have a good understanding of key risks and mitigating controls.
• Ensure understanding of the standard processes and controls related requirements. Internal & external audits
• Support implementation of standard processes as defined in the Finance Core
• University Degree in Economics or Business Administration (or equivalent), specializing in Finance/Accounting/Auditing
• At least 5 years’ experience in compliance, internal and external audit (preferable Big 4 audit firm) focusing on finance audits, SOX audits and compliance
• English (written and spoken)
• SAP ERP knowledge
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Financial Controls, Compliance, Finance, SAP, Audit, SOX, testing, English,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic