Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
Do you want to be part of multi-billion merges & acquisitions and support leading pharmaceutical company to reimagine medicine? Then join us in M&A!
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Direct the delivery of strategic or large programs through active sponsorship, leadership and involvement in specific initiatives to ensure they meet time, cost and quality requirements
• Create project plans and initiate program mobilization by confirming scope, estimate, resources, roles and responsibilities, ensure overall program success and effective use of resources
• Provide leadership and decision making support by establishing program governance, monitor and control execution of program though all phases, direct outputs of a large project team, often across geographical boundaries
• Manage your various stakeholders on different levels and being proficient in presenting to upper management
• Provide program reporting including overall performance of the program and program completion documentation, drive organizational change, Take accountability to ensure adherence with Security and Compliance policies and procedures within Program scope
• University degree or equivalent and fluent English (written & spoken), any additional language is beneficial
• 12+ years business and IT experience Expert knowledge of project management, software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management, advanced knowledge of business process analysis & design, IT Architecture
• Excellent leadership & organizational change management, negotiation and vendor management skills, strategic thinking skills, high degree in work ethics and able to work under confidentiality, ability to manage high level stakeholders and to deal with highly political situations
• Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to plan and communicate on various levels according to the needs of the stakeholders
• Ability to navigate in a complex organization, able to deal with high time pressure and uncertainty, self-driven and highly committed to delivery according to high quality standards, ability to deal with ambiguity and high level of flexibility
• Expertise in Project Management (PMP / PMI certificate is a plus), good understanding of GMP and system validation requirements
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
PM, Software lifecycle management, IT Standards & financial management, Business process analysis & design, IT Architecture
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic