Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
Become the Global People and Organization (P&O) Partner for ~1,300 colleagues dedicated to offer integrated, intuitive, and innovative HR services that make an impact and inspire.
Per year the NBS P&O organization:
• Manage 800,000 applications and hire ~21,000 candidates
• Deliver 3 million trainings
• Solve ~ 931,000 HR Services tickets with over >80% positive client experience
• Advise ~17,900 managers on Compensation planning
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• As Global NBS P&O Business Partner, be an active key member of the Center of Expertise leadership teams; establish strong relationships with client group and proactively act upon business needs and requirements. Work closely with the leadership team members on development and implementation of the People& Organization strategy: interpreting the Novartis Business Services environment, bringing an outside-in P&O perspective, decoding customer expectations and co-crafting a strategic agenda.
• Together with the line management, establish Strategic Workforce Planning, including future outsourcing, cross-domain consolidation and footprint evolution as needed in order to achieve business strategy. Challenge organizational set-up and ensure smooth transition of operations in line with overall project plan.
• Drive change management and ensure proper communication is in place to support transformation and reorganization efforts. Coach and drive leadership team to set up a solid governance structure and operating model for new organization that will enable the achievement of strategic business objectives.
• Prioritize, formulate and implement a People Plan that meets business needs (consistent with the global P&O and NBS strategy), define required organizational and individual capabilities in order to support business strategy and to deliver on our cultural aspiration.
• Drive the talent agenda establishing quality succession planning for critical positions, development plans of key talents and talent strategy in order to build the leadership pipeline. Ensure critical positions are staffed by best in class candidates worldwide.
• Higher education, such as a University degree in Social Sciences and/or relevant business education (e.g. business administration).
• Degree in Human Resources Management such as SKP or SHRM
• 7-10 years experience as Global HR including experience in facilitating TM, OD and Change Management projects from international and complex environment
• Excellent English and additional languages desirable
• Identified potential to lead people
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Global HR, Talent Management & Organizational Development, Change Management, PM
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic