Are you looking for a great opportunity to work for a global healthcare company that will care for you? With 127 724 employees (full-time associates as of 2012) all around the world in more than 140 countries, we share a vision of a better today and tomorrow for patients – a vision that drives our growth and success. The greatest job satisfaction for our associates is the knowledge that they improve the quality of life for patients with increasing precision and efficiency through breakthrough science and innovation.
Our performance-oriented culture and responsible approach attract top experts in many different areas. Our talented associates have made us a global leader in healthcare. Novartis is committed to rewarding the people who invest ideas and work in our company.
Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
25 countries & the opportunity to make an impact in a global organization. Payroll Services at Novartis is embarking on a 3 year transformational journey and you can help us get to where we need to be. We are searching for a motivated self-starter interested in furthering his/her career within the Payroll Service field. You possess an interest in payroll and benefits, and the curiosity to expand and enrich your knowledge. The Payroll Transition Admin role is designed to grow within our evolving HR department and will gain exposure as we move through transitioning our Payroll Service operation to our Global Service Centre in Prague.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Payroll Services Transition
• Closely works with functional work stream members i.e. PWI, Automation, Change & Comms ensuring a full end to end documentation and transition is executed for assigned country/cluster
• Works with in-country team on key deliverables planned for successful country/cluster Payroll Service transition
• Works with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Vendor Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties on mapping / documenting detailed scope of transitioned Service
• Participates in planning and executes related transition activities, is able to identify and track and articulate process simplification & harmonization opportunities within assigned country/cluster scope
• Bachelor/Master degree in HR/Business Management or related field preferred
• Excellent English and German spoken and written
• Additional European language is an advantage
• Min. 3 years of experience working at project within a global organization • Experience within a payroll operational team is a plus
• Background in HR Services and/or similar transformation projects
• Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the transition for the introduction of new / changing services
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
German, Payroll, Transition, HR, DACH,
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
German (advanced), English (proficient)