Location: Prague, Czech Republic
Type: Full Time
Salary (CZK): Negotiable
We are at an exciting time in our Global HR Services organization building Payroll Service operation team in one of our Global Service Centre in Prague. This role is responsible to complete the transition project for designated cluster within Europe region and to drive initiatives with focus on leading operational excellence, user experience and integrated end-to-end delivery of Payroll Operations. This role will also closely liaise with HR leadership roles in Europe countries, selected vendors within designated cluster and with members of the Global CoE team to ensure quality service delivery and alignment with broader HR vision.
• Drives and is accountable for successful cluster Payroll Service transition of current and adjusted Payroll services to operational support teams on-time, in budget, quality and within agreed timeline
• Works with Project Managers, Business Owners, Service Owners, Managed Vendor Partners, Operations teams and 3rd parties to ensure that transition projects are delivered
• Leads planning and execution of related transition activities, develops approach to prioritize and evaluate process simplification & harmonization opportunities across region / globe
• Keep oversight of the team’s activities and processes, ensuring that internal and external compliance and governance interaction standards are met.
• Manage the regional payroll vendors including reviewing performance, or managing selection, negotiation, consolidation of new partnerships
• Aligns with other cluster teams on organization, people and process related topics
• Builds knowledgeable and fully utilized team through effective coaching and development measures
• Bachelor/Master degree in HR/other related field preferred
• Fluent German and excellent English spoken and written
• Min. 5 years of experience in Project Management within a global organization, experience in leading Payroll operational teams is a plus
• Experience of project delivery in all aspects of the transition for the introduction of new / changing services
• Experience managing mid teams (up to 8 direct reports )
• Knowledge & Experience working with payroll vendors and platform technologies is required
• Background in HR Services and/or similar transformation projects
• Medium SAP Payroll knowledge and experience is a plus
Novartis are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Monthly pension contribution matching your individual contribution up to max 3% of your gross monthly basic salary; Risk Life Insurance and insurance in case of long term sickness; 5-week holiday per year; (1 week above the Labour Law requirement) ; 4 paid sick days within one calendar year in case of absence due to sickness without a medical sickness report; Cafeteria employee benefit program – choice of benefits from Edenred CZ in the amount of 12,500 CZK per year; Meal vouchers in amount of 80 CZK for each working day (full tax covered by company); Public Transportation allowance; MultiSport Card. Find out more about Novartis Business Services: https://www.novartis.cz/
927 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2017. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Payroll Transition, Project Management, Payroll Operations, German
Na Pankráci 1724/129, 140 00 Praha-Nusle, Czech Republic
English (proficient), German (proficient)